Re: DAML CongoProcess example question

  I guess, the following line of code needs to be inserted before the
closing tag

</daml:Restriction>

<daml:sameValuesAs rdf:resource="#fullCongoBuyBookName" />

as the restriction on the input to this class is the same as the name of
the book.

Hope this helps.

(see the changed code below )

Cheers!!!

Monika

--
 >**<>**<>**<>**<>**<>**<>**<>**<>**<>**<
Monika Solanki
De Montfort University
Software Technology Research Laboratory
Hawthorn building, H00.18
The Gateway.
Leicester LE1 9BH, UK

phone: +44 (0)116 250 6170 intern: 6170
email: monika@dmu.ac.uk <mailto:monika@dmu.ac.uk>
web: http://www.cse.dmu.ac.uk/~monika/
<http://www.cse.dmu.ac.uk/%7Emonika/>
"NOTE: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If
you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer"