Re: a few Woden problems

Hi Lawrence, thanks for putting my comments in the Jira.

The workaround for 1 (157) is that my code duplicates the RDF mapping
for the HTTP properties, getting their values from both SOAP*Extensions
and HTTP*Extensions.

The fix for 3 (159) is easy - in both InterfaceImpl.getDerivedInterface*
methods, change getInterface* to getAllInterface* - but this can get
into an infinite loop if a circular interface extension is not detected
as an error first, which I haven't checked. The WSDL 2.0 test case
FlickrHTTP-1G has enough interface extension to trigger this.

Hope it helps,
Jacek