From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Jonathan Marsh
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 9:24 PM
To: 'John Kaputin (gmail)'; 'www-ws-desc'
Cc: woden-dev@ws.apache.org; keithgchapman@gmail.com
Subject: RE: Spelling mistake in LocationTemplate-1G

Good catch, but that's just the tip of the iceberg.

First, it's too bad validation of the WSDL didn't pick this mistake up - but
I guess lax validation is unavoidable?

Second, with the resolution of CR113 [1] the {http query parameter
separator} and {http query parameter separator default} have been added to
the list of SOAP binding properties.  I just added them to the interchange
schemas as follows:

*	Consistent with other properties, and the resolution of CR067 [2], I
assume these properties retain their REQUIREDness only when used with the
HTTP transport.  As such, I've marked the properties as minOccurs="0" in the
schema.
*	I've updated wsdl-xslt to insert the
httpcm:httpQueryParameterSeparatorDefault property whenever the transport is
HTTP.
*	I've updated wsdl-xslt to insert the
httpcm:httpQueryParameterSeparator property whenever the transport is HTTP,
and the whttp:queryParameterSeparator attribute appears.

As a result, 26 of the baseline files need updating, as well as the
interchange serialization code in Woden and Canon.  Note that we have
another issue CR144 which may cause the interchange format to soon change
yet again.

I'll probably check in these fixes tomorrow, if nobody screams before then.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR113

[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR067

[3] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR144

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com> http://www.wso2.com -