RE: editorial: features and properties in "xml representation" sections

I also noticed:

2.18 Comparing URIs and IRIs

This specification uses absolute URIs and IRIs to identify several
components (for example, features and properties) and components
characteristics (for example, operation message exchange patterns and
styles). .

I don't think we have any components identified by URI now, so it should
probably be something like

2.18 Comparing URIs and IRIs

This specification uses absolute URIs and IRIs to identify component

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com> http://www.wso2.com -
<http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com> http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com

  _____