Re: Canon to canon logs

Please find new logs (with GuaranteedFault included this time).
I hope that a few reds will turn green.
By the way, I noticed that our implementation hopefully handles
ignoreUncited="true" correctly on the client-side, but is not able to do
so on the server-side. This should at least trigger reds in
LocationTemplate-1G and MessageTest-2G.
Although workarounds are possible, I am quite not sure that we will
support it.
    Youenn