Re: References in the default namespace

Jonathan,
I'm not sure if the WSDL spec should say anything about this. XML Schema
refers to XML Namespaces where QName is defined as either prefixed or
unprefixed, and in XML the resolution of unprefixed is in the default
namespace, and prefixed goes according to the namespaces declared with
prefixes.

It sure should be legal in WSDL as well.
Jacek