Re: [SPAM] Proposed text for HTTP Transfer Coding (CR055)

Regarding the last 2 bullets, I suggest we move the defaulting instead
to Table 6-8, part 1 style (incidentally, I notice we don't follow that
convention in most of Part 2):

Part 2, table 6-8, {http transfer coding} property@Binding Message
Reference component:
<current>
The actual value of the |whttp:transferCoding| /attribute information
item/ of the |input| or |output| /element information item/, if present.
</current>
<suggested>
The actual value of the |whttp:transferCoding| /attribute information
item/ of the |input| or |output| /element information item/, if present.
Otherwise, the value of the {http transfer coding default} property of
the parent Binding Operation component, if present. Otherwise the value
of the {http transfer coding default} property of the grandparent
Binding component, if present. Otherwise empty.
</suggested>

Similary, {http transfer coding} property@Binding Fault component:
<current>
The actual value of the |whttp:transferCoding| /attribute information
item/ of the |fault| /element information item/, if present.
</current>
<suggested>
The actual value of the |whttp:transferCoding| /attribute information
item/ of the |fault| /element information item/, if present. Otherwise,
the value of the {http transfer coding default} property of the parent
Binding component. Otherwise empty.
</suggested>

The "Otherwise empty" may be overkill.

JJ.