RE: New "Additional MEPs" document

A question - as a consequence of removing these meps (actually as a
consequence of not having bindings that support them), one will not see an
<inFault> element in a WSDL that uses the standard bindings.  <inFault>
exists only to support extended MEPs in conjunction with a an extended
binding.  I.e.  <inFault> is in the same category as messageLabel, used for
supporting extensions but unnecessary when sticking to the basics.  Correct?

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com