FW: Upcoming "last call" for WS-Policy

For WG review.

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com

-----Original Message-----
From: chairs-request@w3.org [mailto:chairs-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Paul
Cotton
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 5:22 AM
To: chairs@w3.org
Cc: Christopher B Ferris (chrisfer@us.ibm.com)
Subject: RE: Upcoming "last call" for WS-Policy

The W3C WS-Policy WG has published Last Call Working Drafts of Web Services
Policy 1.5 - Framework [1] and Attachment [2] specifications.  The Last Call
review period is from Nov 20 thru Jan 12 2007.

We look forward to receiving any comments your WG has on these Last Call
Working Drafts.  Instructions on filing comments can be found in the Status
sections of [1-2].

/paulc
W3C WS-Policy WG co-chair

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-ws-policy-20061117/