From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Lawrence Mandel
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 11:36 PM
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Subject: Requested enhancement to assertion coverage report

Jonathan,

First of all, nice work on the reports.

I have a couple requests, assuming you can find the time. :)

1. Given that you found a couple tests that referenced invalid assertion
IDs, I'd like to request that a section be added to the assertion report
that shows the tests that are referencing invalid assertion IDs. I think
this will be useful as assertions are removed from the spec and when the
assertions are renumbered.

2. It would also be nice to know (this really is only a nice to have item on
the importance scale) the coverage of part 1 and part 2 of the spec. I'd
like to request that the numbers be included in the totals summary. For
example,

98/228 assertions (60/157 component, 20/50 document, 18/18 exchange, 0/3
message). 80/106 for part 1, 18/122 for part 2.

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@ca.ibm.com