Re: Comment on Part 2, Section 5.9.3

Arthur,
That's how I interpreted the spec when implementing SOAPHeaderBlock in
Woden. i.e. the getElementDeclaration() method returns an
ElementDeclaration, not a QName.  I agree it would be more consistent with
other parts of the spec to change the description from xs:QName to
ElementDeclaration.

A similar problem exists in the HTTP Header component:

{type definition} REQUIRED. An *xs:QName*, being a reference to a Type
Definition<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/%7Echeckout%7E/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.html#component-TypeDefinition>component
in the {type
definitions<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/%7Echeckout%7E/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.html#property-Description.typedefinitions>}
property of the