Re: SparqlQuery-1G missing schemaLocation

I donwloaded the schema document and added schemaLocation information in
the wsdls & schemas wherever needed.
Please find in attachment all the schemas that I needed to process the
document correctly.
I do not remember where I get the main schema (result2.xsd) however.
It may be safer to check with the sparql guys.
Regards,
Youenn