From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org on behalf of Ramkumar Menon
Sent: Tue 30-May-06 13:41
To: Arthur Ryman
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org; www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
Subject: Re: "interface" attribute info item on service component

Hi Arthur,

Thanks for the detailed explanation.
Maybe I was not clear in my question (1) .
I was explicitly referring to the "interface" attribute on the <service> nodes. Woudnt the interfaces that are referred to as attributes on the <service> nodes need to have atleast one operation within them, either declared / inherited ? Would it make sense to explicitly state this in the spec ?
Similarly, for the second question, I was referring to those bindings that are referred to from within the <endpoint> node as an attribute - wdnt these referred bindings need to be referring to an interface mandatorily ? Again, if it makes sense, would it better if we explicitly state ithis in the spec ?

I would also appreciate your thoughts on point (3).

Thanks again!

rgds,
Ram