From: Arthur Ryman [mailto:ryman@ca.ibm.com]
Sent: Tue 30-May-06 13:23
To: Rogers, Tony
Cc: John Kaputin; woden-dev@ws.apache.org; www-ws-desc@w3.org; www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
Subject: RE: Uniqueness of QNames in 'extends' attribute

Tony,

In general, I try to make positive statements in specs. They tend to be more explicit.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca

"Rogers, Tony" <Tony.Rogers@ca.com>
Sent by: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org

05/19/2006 04:58 PM

Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
cc
"John Kaputin" <KAPUTIN@uk.ibm.com>, <woden-dev@ws.apache.org>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Subject
RE: Uniqueness of QNames in 'extends' attribute

I agree with the sentiment, but I'm not altogether happy with the phrasing. How about "The list of QNames in an extends attribute MUST NOT contain duplicates."?

Tony Rogers
CA, Inc
Senior Architect, Development
tony.rogers@ca.com <mailto:tony.rogers@ca.com>