RE: WSDL 2.0 Component Model Interchange Format - HTTP Error Code Format

Done.  Results look great!

I used your sparql results as the baseline since they appear to be much
closer than the other implementations.  Otherwise the "failures" seem
mostly like nits.  You seem to be emitting a safety="false" when the
wsdl says safety="true".  You also seem to be missing a style <uri>.
You, Woden, and I all seem to disagree in the GreatH cases precisely
which soap binding properties are required to appear - I think we've got
issues open on this topic.

Code
> Format
>
> Please find in attachment, some updated results according the
> interchange format extensions (soap, http, safety, rpc...).
> I used the CVS schema version to implement the format, so there might
be
> some differences if the schema has evolved a bit since my last CVS
update.
> Jonathan, could you commit these documents in CVS ?
> Thanks,
> youenn
>

> Jonathan Marsh wrote:
> >
> > 3) the parent element is defined in several namespaces (at least the
cm
> > and soap namespaces). For instance the parent element of a soap
module
> > is in the soap namespace while the parent element of an operation
> > component is in the cm namespace. It may be clearer to have them in
the
> > same namespace since they share the same semantics.* I agree.
{parent}