From: Arthur Ryman [mailto:ryman@ca.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 11:34 PM
To: Jonathan Marsh
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org; www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
Subject: Re: Test results rollup

Jonathan,

Excellent progress! I'll investigate the Woden failures asap.

I recall hearing that tomorrow's implementator's call was cancelled due
to the WS-A F2F. I'd be happy to have a call tomorrow though. Please
confirm. Thx.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca

"Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Sent by: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org

05/03/2006 11:28 PM

<www-ws-desc@w3.org>

cc

Subject

Test results rollup

I accomplished some more work in evaluating and displaying the results
of the interchange format, and checked in the results at
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/test-suite/results/Over
view.html
<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/test-suite/results/Ove
rview.html> .

I can walk through what I've done and what is next at tomorrow's
implementer's call, which some of {Hugo, Tony, me} plan to sneak out of
the WS-A FTF for.

 [  Jonathan Marsh  ][  jmarsh@microsoft.com
<mailto:jmarsh@microsoft.com>   ][  http://spaces.msn.com/auburnmarshes
<http://spaces.msn.com/auburnmarshes>   ]