Re: typeDefinitions property optional?

I agree with Amy. Now that we are building in the simple types from XSD,
the typeDefinitions property is always present. The spec should be
corrected to indicate this.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca

Amelia A Lewis <alewis@tibco.com>
Sent by: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
05/03/2006 11:46 AM

"Rogers, Tony" <Tony.Rogers@ca.com>
cc
jmarsh@microsoft.com, www-ws-desc@w3.org
Subject
Re: typeDefinitions property optional?

On Wed, 3 May 2006 17:13:46 +1000
"Rogers, Tony" <Tony.Rogers@ca.com> wrote:

>I thought the schema built-in types were included implicitly rather
>than explicitly?

True, but that means that the types EII is optional, not the
typeDefinitions property.

>Tony Rogers
>CA, Inc

Senior Architect