Re: Must XML schema elements by imported in WSDL 2.0?

I took this to our schema guru, who is also on the schema WG.

He agreed with Arthur and Robert; we need to require an import for use
of schema global definitions (element and type, although I don't
believe we permit use of type?), but not for use of schema simple types.

Amy!

Senior Architect
TIBCO/Extensibility, Inc.
alewis@tibco.com