Re: SparqlQuery-1G missing schemaLocation

The sparql example is quite interesting for WSDL as it is one of the few
documents to use the HTTP binding.
The use of schema constructs is on the other hand widely covered in
other test cases.
Therefore, even if your implementation fails on the schema parts of the
sparql example, I see value to compare the http bits that your
implementation extracts with the one Woden or CRF parser extract.
That is also why, while I do not want generally to modify any real world
wsdl test suite examples (and especially the sparql use of the http
binding), changing a little bit a schema import is not a big deal to me
(in the context of the wsdl test suite of course).
Youenn