Re: CR022a: Restriction on How Extensions interact with <import> and <include>

During today's concall, I proposed a small amendment to Arthur's text:

Arthur Ryman wrote:

> 4.3 Extensions
>
> The semantics of an extension MUST NOT depend on how components are
> brought into a component model instance via <import> or <include>. That
> is, the components that are defined by a WSDL 2.0 document are
> determined by the contents of the document, except for the resolution of
> references to other components that may be defined in other documents

   and any further processing, as mandated by the extension
   specification, that depends on such references having been resolved
   to the actual components

> .
> This restriction on the behavior of extensions permits WSDL 2.0
> documents to be flexibly modularized and efficiently processed. In
> contrast, note that the so-called chameleon include mechanism of XML
> Schema violates this restriction since the namespace of the included XML
> Schema components is determined by the including XML Schema document.

Thanks,
Roberto