From: Alan Rector <Alan.Rector@manchester.ac.uk>
To: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Cc: public-swbp-wg@w3.org, rector@cs.man.ac.uk, welty@us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: status of part-whole ontology?
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:04:54 +0000

Jacek

As far as I know the note is ready to go modulo a few minor tweaks.
I think Chris Welty 'has the token'.  There was a delay when his
machine failed at the Face-to-Face in November, and I suspect
holidays and other things have meant the document hasn't emerged.

If there is a problem for Chris, I can probably make the few
necessary changes next month, but he had some alternative examples in
mind.

No changes in substance are planned.

Regards

Alan

On 18 Jan 2006, at 19:20, Jacek Kopecky wrote:

> Dear SWBP WG, 8-)
>
> within WS-Description WG we are working on an RDF mapping for the WSDL
> components, and we are considering using your Part-whole ontology [1].
> Can you please let me know about the current status of this particular
> ontology and your plans for it?
>
> We will possibly want to go to Last Call with the RDF mapping
> around the
> Tech Plenary in March, so if the part-whole ontology is planned to be
> delivered significantly later (if, indeed, ever), we would not be able
> to reuse it.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jacek Kopecky
>
> [1] http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~rector/swbp/simple-part-whole/simple-