RE: Attempted review of SPARQL Protocol LC Draft

Hi, sorry that I only just noticed this, but if we can have multiple
binding operation components with the same name, we need to update the
fragment identifier for these components to be able to address each
particular one of them. This is an issue important for the RDF mapping.

I cannot think at this moment of any distinguishing characteristic of
these same-named binding operations that can readily be used in the
component designators, though. And I thought that different bindings of
one operation can be done in different bindings, and these can then be
provided by the same endpoint, so the SPARQL WSDL can be refactored and
we can (again?) forbid multiple different binding operation components
with the same name.

I think we need email discussion before the f2f so that this can be
readily handled there.

Best regards,

Jacek