FW: [Closed] Re: Final publication of "Describing Media Content ofBinary Data in XML"

Congratulations to all, and especially to the editors, on completing
this deliverable!

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthieu Fuzellier [mailto:matthieu@w3.org]
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 9:44 AM
To: Hugo Haas
Cc: webreq@w3.org; Jonathan Marsh; Anish Karmarkar; Yalcinalp, Umit;
w3t-comm@w3.org
Subject: [Closed] Re: Final publication of "Describing Media Content
ofBinary Data in XML"

Hi Hugo, All,

http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/04/mt/WD-xml-media-types-20050502/

> The pubrules checker gives me an error on the copyright that I don't
> get. Let me know if you see the problem.
>
> Jonathan, editors, does the status section look good to you?
>
> I have picked May 2nd as the publication date as I'm an vacation until
> May 2nd. I'll fix issues on the document, if any, as I come back.

Done, doc has been published on http://www.w3.org/TR/

Describing Media Content of Binary Data in XML
This version: http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/NOTE-xml-media-types-20050502
Latest version: http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-media-types

Regards,
Matt