From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Liu, Kevin
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 4:39 PM
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Cc: Booth, David (HP Software - Boston)
Subject: Primer ready for review and special thanks to contributors

Hi all,

I have completed incorporating all the contributions I have received as
of today to the latest draft of the Primer in
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-primer.ht
ml
<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-primer.h
tml>  . There are still a few Ed notes need to be removed based on the
completion of pending AIs. I would invite the group to have a look at
the draft and let me know if you spot any errors (including typos and
inconsistencies) or have any comments. I will try best to do a last
round editing next week before the LC publication.

The following is my record of the contributors to various primer
sections. Unfortunately for some sections I have lost track either
because the contribution was put in a long time ago or I was not
directly involved in the incorporation of the contribution to the
primer. Can you please confirm/correct me if I miss any contributor or
mistake any of the sections  especially the ones with question marks?

As the editor of the primer, I would like to thank all of you who have
taken the initiative and put a lot of energy to contribute to the
primer. We will not be able to bring the primer to its shape today
without your valuable contribution! As the primer is indeed a joint work
of all of us, once the list is confirmed, I would suggest that we add a
special acknowledgement section to the end of the primer.

Basic Topic Sections                            Contributors
-------------------------------                         ------------

Interface Faults                                        Arthur
SOAP 11 Binding                         Asir
HTTP Binding                                    DavidO (part of Dave's
initial contribution is incorporated into ad topic 10)

Advanced Topic Sections                         Contributors
-----------------------------------
------------

1.Extensibility                                 DavidB?
2.F&P                                           Glen
3.Defining new MEPS                             Amy
4.Import mechinism and authoring style          Arthur
5.Multiple Interfaces for the Same Service      DavidB
6.Web Service Versioning                        Paul & DavidO
7.MTOM Support                          Jonathan
8.RPC Style                                     Umit
9.Enabling Easy Message Dispatch                Umit (who made the
initial contribution to this section?)
10.Decribing Web Service Messages that
refer to other Web service                      DavidO

11.Importing Schemas                            Arthur
12.Mapping to RDF and Semantic Web              Jacek & Bijan?
13.Notes on URIs                                DavidB?

Best Regards,
Kevin