From: public-ws-desc-comments-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-desc-comments-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Jonathan
Marsh
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 3:37 PM
To: public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org
Subject: RE: WSDL 2.0 LC Comments

We accept the resolutions to all of the issues except the 5 noted below:

> > -----
> > Section 2.4.2 RPC Style is unclear as to whether local element
> > children
> > may contain extension attributes.  Such attributes should be
> > explicitly
> > allowed; for instance as identifiers to enable the element to be
> > signed
> > (xml:id, wsu:Id).
>
> The WG does not believe the current text precludes extension
> attributes and closed this issue (LC75f) [9] without action.
>
> [9] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC75f

Our issue text was apparently not very clear.  We commonly sign the
children of <soap:Body>, and to do this requires the ability to add
@wsu:Id.  The statement "The complex type that defines the body of an
input or an output element MUST NOT contain any attributes" precludes
this.  Please allow at least extension attributes to be added.