Re: [Microsoft also withdraws from ONMR objection [was RE: TIBCO Software, Inc., withdraws from minority opinion/formal objection]

+1

IBM withdraws its objection in view of the current resolution to make ONM
a best practice and not a requirement.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca
intranet: http://labweb.torolab.ibm.com/DRY6/

"Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Sent by: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
07/26/2005 06:58 PM

<www-ws-desc@w3.org>
cc

Subject
[Microsoft also withdraws from ONMR objection [was RE: TIBCO Software,
Inc., withdraws from minority opinion/formal objection]

Microsoft is similarly satisfied by the disposition of the Operation
Name Mapping Requirement and withdraws its formal objection.