	From: David Orchard [mailto:dorchard@bea.com]
	Sent: Wednesday, Jul 06, 2005 1:06 PM
	To: Liu, Kevin; www-ws-desc@w3.org
	Subject: RE: Primer Review

	My earlier comment that it should be {checkAvailability} was
wrong.  It should remain as {checkInDate}.

	I believe that only leaf nodes can be specified.  Section 4.2
IRI style says it has to be a sequence.

	As I read the spec, the example with location="{checkInDate}"
should become a URI option a).  Perhaps the example address attribute
should be updated to add the "checkAvailability" to be a more
descriptive URI.

	Cheers,

	Dave