Re: New Twisty Alternate Versions of WSDL 2.0 Part 1

Hey, Arthur!

I like it.  It looks as though most things are displaying nicely, but I
haven't done a complete check.

However, I skimmed and clicked on twisties at random, figuring that it
might help (the pseudo-random selection theory of testing, recently
disproven in ohio ...).  Found what I think is a glitch (mozilla
firefox, gentoo linux on x86).  Rather than describe it, I've screenshot
(screenshotted?  screensha ... no, let's go with that first one) it:
http://www.talsever.org/private/Screenshot.png  features and properties
seem to have something odd, rather than whatever odd symbol they should
have?

Amy!
On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 10:00:26 -0500
Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com> wrote:

> I created two alternate versions of the spec. They use a little
> JavaScript and DHTML (but no browser sniffing).
>
> [1] uses "twisties" to hide and show the Z Notation. The symbols are
> encoded as Unicode and display correctly on Firefox. If you see ?
> instead of a symbol, please let me know. This means you are missing a
> font. We'll need to provide instructions on how to install the freely
> available fonts.
>
> [2] is like [1] but it uses font switching instead of Unicode and
> displays correctly on IE.
>
> [1]
> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-i.html
> [2]
> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-ie.html
>
> I'd appreciate your feedback on the twisty UI.
>
> Arthur Ryman,
> Rational Desktop Tools Development
>
> phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
> assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411