Re: Test Suite Update

Lawrence,

Thx for the test cases. I've added them to the Test Suite.

1. I added a schemaLocation attribute to the XSD so they will validate.
(You might have had an internal XML catalog set up).
2. I split up the test cases so that there is one root WSDL document per
test case. Each test case is self-contained so some files have been
duplicated. I've adopted the naming convention of numbering the test cases
with a G or B suffix to denote Good and Bad. Your test cases are:

Bad:
Import-1B
Import-2B
Import-3B

Good:
Import-1G
Import-2G

Our Test Suite now contains 8 test cases! (4 good, 4 bad).

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca
intranet: http://labweb.torolab.ibm.com/DRY6/

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/test-suite/index.html
> [3] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/test-
> suite/xmlcatalog/wsdl/wsdl20.xsd
> [4] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/test-
> suite/xmlcatalog/wsdl/wsdl20-rpc.xsd
> [5]http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/test-
> suite/xmlcatalog/wsdl/wsdl20-soap.xsd
>
> Arthur Ryman,
> Rational Desktop Tools Development
>
> phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
> assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
> fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
> mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca
> intranet: http://labweb.torolab.ibm.com/DRY6/ [attachment
> "documents-good-patch.txt" deleted by Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM]
> [attachment "documents-bad-patch.txt" deleted by Arthur
Ryman/Toronto/IBM]