RE: Proposed resolution to LC 77a

David,

would it be incorrect to have the namespaces there if only one namespace
was present?

I'm thinking with an implementor hat on now - checking if there's only
one namespace in the complex type and if so, implementing ignoring or
putting the namespaces there, I'd rather drop the ignoring and checking
and put the namespaces there at all times, thus destroying the intent of
this proposal.

Anyway, you try to go in all this complexity where I don't think it's so
useful: I believe we already have a restriction that the complex type
must be a sequence with simple type elements in it, so it's unlikely
people will come from arbitrary schemas (that somehow fulfill this
restriction) and try to bind to GET; they'll rather come from a set of
GET parameters and build the schema for that, and here's where we can
safely disallow multiple namespaces without any harm.

Just my 2c,

Jacek