Re: Contradictions regarding transitivity of wsdl:import

Arthur,

I agree with everything you wrote wrt import, but I think that "include"
should do exactly that, i.e. collect pieces of a description spread over
several documents and produce just one description component.

In other words, wsdl:include should be invisible from a component
model point of view: a single-document description and an equivalent
one spread over multiple documents for authoring convenience should
be indistinguishable. As evidence, I would point to the fact that given
a single description component, a tool should be free to serialize it as
a single document or as multiple ones (using wsdl:include).

IMHO, that's the whole idea behind any inclusion facility, regardless of
the particular language to which it applies. Otherwise, it shouldn't
be called "include".

Roberto