RE: Proposed resolution to LC 77a

> Use them as the schema author says to use them.

In XML instance documents, there is no obligation to use the prefixes
declared by the schema author.

And, a third message ..

   <foo>
     <a:c xmlns:a="http://example.com/1">1</a:c>
     <a:c xmlns:a="http://example.com/2">2</a:c>
   </foo>

serialized as a:c=1&a:c=2

That leads to which one is author:title/book:title?

Asir