RE: LC69a: XForms comments on (WSDL) Version 2.0 Part 3: Bindings (a)

I agree with putting it back in, but I'd like the default to be &.  None
of the big web apps like yahoo or amazon or ... use ;.

Cheers,
Dave

On
> Behalf Of Hugo Haas
> Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 5:40 AM
> To: Charlton Barreto
> Cc: W3C WSDL Group
> Subject: Re: LC69a: XForms comments on (WSDL) Version 2.0 Part 3:
Bindings

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/Attic/wsdl20-

http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/interact/forms.html#didx-applicationx-www-

http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/REC-xforms-20031014/slice11.html#serialize-
> urlencode
>
> XForms does have a query parameter separator knob indeed, so we did
> the wrong thing in removing it in the first place.
>
> Comments about the proposed solution:
>
> > To resolve this we require a mechanism to signal the separator at
the
> > operation level. As such I propose to add the following text to the
> > last paragraph of Section 5.8.1:
> >
> > "In this serialization, the value of the {http query parameter
> > separator} is used to specify the valid separator character for
> > name-value pairs in urlencoding."
> >
> > and I propose adding the following section as appropriate in the
HTTP
> > binding spec:
> >
> > The HTTP binding specification adds the following property to the
WSDL

http://www.w3.org/TR/xforms/slice3.html#structure-model-submission