Re: Agenda,23 September 2004 WS Desc telcon

Below (inlined) is the status of the action items for the media type
editors.
In addition to the action items below there were several action items
that I had recorded. Of those only two are remaining:
1) move the explanation of the semantics from section 2 to section 3
2) provide explanation to the example in section 3.1

-Anish
--
Jonathan Marsh wrote:

<snip/>

> 3.  Review of Action items [.1].

<snip/>

> ED?       2004-09-15: Media type editors to change the syntax
>                       to follow the http spec, drop the
>                       pattern facet from the schema, and say
>                       that the format of the string which
>                       follows the appropriate production in
>                       the HTTP RFC (except for not supporting
>                       extensions).

Done

> ?         2004-09-15: Tom and Anish to figure out the right
>                       words for a more meaningful overview/
>                       introduction to the problem we're
>                       trying to solve.

Not Done

> ED?       2004-09-15: Media Type editor to remove last sentence
>                       of 2nd bullet, combine with previous
>                       occurrence (remove redundancy).

Done

> ED?       2004-09-15: Media Type editor to make requirements an
>                       OLIST.

Done

> ED?       2004-09-15: Media Type editor to clarify binary EII
>                       term, a la "a binary EII is an EII
>                       defined as follows"

Done

> ED?       2004-09-15: Media Type editor to have at least one
>                       example which uses the Full syntax
>                       instead of the convenience types.

Done

> ED?       2004-09-15: Media Type editor to remove colon from 2nd
>                       para of 3.1.

Done

<snip/>