RE: Idle question

Given that wsdl 1.1 doesn't preclude the wsdl 2.0 components, would it
be possible to "cast" a subset of WSDL 1.1 constructs into the WSDL 2.0
component model via include/import?  I realize that "cast" is the rat
hole, but is it even technically feasible?

Dave

On

http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xmlschema-1-20010502/#composition-instance