Re: Idle question

I don't understand that answer.

I'm working on implementation, and one of the areas of implementation is
import (and include; *sigh* that include was included).  It is natural
enough that WSDL 1.1 cannot import WSDL 2.0.  Is it true that WSDL 2.0
cannot import or include WSDL 1.1?  This seems a painful limitation
(although it makes the work go faster).  If it *can*, what are the
semantics of the included components?

It would probably be enough to say "WSDL 2.0 documents cannot import or
include WSDL 1.1 documents" to clarify the situation.  I *do* think we
need a clarification, though, because as it stands, the import/include
descriptions talk about including WSDL, not just WSDL 2.0.

Amy!
On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 00:11:37 +0600
Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com> wrote:

> You can of course import it but since those elems would simply be
> extension elements ...
>
> Sanjiva.

Senior Architect
TIBCO/Extensibility, Inc.