Re: is operation/@pattern optional?

Hmmm.

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 02:58:53 +0600
Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com> wrote:
> I make it a point to remember my side of the story ;-) .. so
> are we now at a "he said, she said" case??? If so 2-1, that's
> a *clear* victory I'd say! No hanging chads even.

No, we're now at a "my recollection of our decisions doesn't match the
specification," which is where we started.  I think that, all things
considered, it is up to you (or to Tom, if he feels strongly, or someone
else who feels strongly in favor of making this change to the current
specification as published) to find a record, in the minutes, showing
that this [adjectives suppressed] decision was taken.

I don't think you can, mind, because I distinctly recall that it was
voted down.  I believe that this was going on about the time of the New
York face to face, possibly earlier.  But I'm sure that, if you want to
modify the specification, you'll either find minutes to justify it as
editorial, or you'll raise it as an issue.

:-)

Senior Architect
TIBCO/Extensibility, Inc.