RE: plan for primer examples

Hi Kevin,

Sounds like a good idea on the diagrams.

Regarding your suggestion that we address more advanced topics in the
Primer, I think that might work if we're careful not to get into them
too deeply.  However, I'm a little hesitant to over commit and expand
our deliverables before we have the first public working draft out.

BTW, I'm thinking Oct 29 might work as a date for our first public
working draft of the Primer -- the week after the WS Constraints &
Capabilities workshop.  What do you think?  Would that date work for
you?

I've been looking over the XML Schema Primer again, and I think it's a
good idea to try to model that approach more closely.  I'm working on
doing this.

--

David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard