RE: Can multiple inline schemas have same targetNamespace?

This is an interesting question, and I think it needs to be clarified in
our spec, in case others also run into this issue.  I've just written to
the XML Schema group for clarification from an XML Schema point of view:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-schema-comments/2004OctDec/0001.html

Perhaps we should suggest that WSDL authors avoid doing this, in order
to avoid the issue, if we cannot be clear about whether or not it is
permitted and what it means.

--

David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard