FW: FW: The media type document discussion in the WSD f2f

WG approval of the first WG draft will be on the agenda for tomorrow.

________________________________

From: David Fallside [mailto:fallside@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 11:29 AM
To: Jonathan Marsh
Cc: w3c-xml-protocol-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: FW: The media type document discussion in the WSD f2f

Jonathan, the XMLP WG discussed the media type doc on its call today.
The WG did not raise any new issues, nor did it have any problem with
the 3 issues (listed below) that WSD WG has resolved. XMLP WG concurs
with publishing the media type doc as a WD as soon as possible.

On behalf of the WG,
David Fallside
Chair, XMLP WG

"Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>

"Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Sent by: xml-dist-app-request@w3.org

05/25/2004 09:58 PM

<xml-dist-app@w3.org>

cc

"Umit Yalcinalp" <umit.yalcinalp@oracle.com>, "Anish Karmarkar"
<Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>

Subject

FW: The media type document discussion in the WSD f2f

This mail from Umit details the issues raised by the WSDesc WG on the
Media Type document, as well as three resolutions we'd like to see
implemented prior to publication.

Sorry for the delay, I thought this was addressed to the XMLP list
directly.