FW: Minutes, 13 May 2004 WS Desc telcon

-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Daniels [mailto:gdaniels@sonicsoftware.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 8:50 AM
To: Jonathan Marsh
Subject: Minutes

Jonathan:

Here are the generated minutes for the telcon last week.  It looks a
little weird to me in a couple of places, but that just seems to be on
my machine - looks OK on David Booth's.

I cut out the AI review since the script kind of mangled that based on
the way I did it (cutting and pasting with line breaks confused the
script), and David said you usually put that stuff in anyway.

I didn't know how to merge the attendance record in, so I just put it in
a <pre> tag.  If this isn't right, please let me know how you like it
done and I'll fix it.

--Glen