RE: regrets to 18 March, 2000 WS description telcon

At 09:43 AM 3/23/2004, Jonathan Marsh wrote:

>Our current time is the only one that overlaps normal business hours
>across Europe and North America.
>
>The only (partly) reasonable time seems to be 2 hours earlier, which
>would probably be an improvement for Europeans and sanjiva, might make
>it possible for Hao (1am instead of 3), but puts us west coasters at 6am
>(yuk).

double yuk !!!
   jeff

Jeff Mischkinsky                      jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Consulting Member Technical Staff     +1(650)506-1975
Director, Web Services Standards      500 Oracle Parkway M/S 4OP9
Oracle Corporation                    Redwood Shores, CA 94065