RE: regrets to 18 March, 2000 WS description telcon

the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few ?

working on the assumption that each person is equal, that i've
counted the WG members by TZ correctly:

  10 => 1,
   6 => 1,
   1 => 3,
   0 => 2,
  -5 => 7,
  -8 => 18,

and then you accept my weighting for each hour of the day
(this is the tricky bit):

0-5am =0, 6=2, 7=3, 8=8, 9-11=9, 12=8, 13-17=9
18=4, 19-21=2, 22-23=1

a quick and dirty perl hack (attached) gives:

   -8    -5     0     1     6    10
08:00 11:00 16:00 17:00 22:00 02:00 253
09:00 12:00 17:00 18:00 23:00 03:00 249
10:00 13:00 18:00 19:00 00:00 04:00 239