Re: Comments on WebArch

+1.  There is no conflict.

The WSDL processor doesn't need verify portions of the WSD that it doesn't
need.  If the portion of the WSD that is in error is not needed (according
to the WSDL spec) for the task at hand, and the processor doesn't see the
error, and hence there is no error from which to recover.  On the other
hand, if the processor DOES depend on something that is in error, then it
would be bad to silently recover.

--
David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard