Re: Message Reference, Message|element encore

As suggested by Bijan, there are many HTTP messages exchanged on the web
that have simple types data in them, for instace text/plain messages.
This leads to some questions:
    1) Do we want to allow WSDL to describe non-xml message exchanges?
    2) If yes, do we want to support the description of non-xml message
exchanges within the HTTP binding?
If so, there might be a need to retrieve from a WSDL description the
mime type of a particular wsdl message, either at the abstract or
concrete level. WSDL cannot describe non-xml HTTP exchanges with the
current HTTP binding because the content-type of HTTP requests and
    Youenn