Re: Issue: should WSDL be able to describe an operation with *anything* in the message?

Jacek,

I don't think this is a valid use case for WSDL since you are not really
describing a service but rather a piece of the plumbing (a SOAP
intermediaryperhaps). WSDL should be used to describe services and provide
information that is usefulo to application developers.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: 905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: 905-413-2411, TL 969-2411