RE: Version attribute for WSDL

Thanks Tom for the proposal. I could live with this attribute on
<definitions> but I really don't like it on <interface>. As Glen
eloquently explained at the F2F, a different interface should use a
different QName. What does it mean for a binding to reference an
interface if there are dozens of "versions" of this interface. Can I
have a binding for only a certain version of an interface? I know we
don't have to answer this since we "define no semantic" but that doesn't
make the problem go away.

William