Re: Asynch request/response HTTP binding needed

I am always get concerned about the designs that involve a requestor
asking the response be sent somewhere else other than the place it
originated from, as in

>1. node A makes an HTTP POST to node B with a SOAP Request and
>    information on where to POST the HTTP response to

This is prone to misdirecting traffic at a node other than the intended
one either unintentionally (in error) or maliciously and could easily
play into DoS (Denial of Service) type scenarios.

Not sure if WS-Addressing accounts for this aspect..

Prasad