Re: Issue with binding message references in the abstract component model

"Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com> writes:

> I know I don't understand the fault rules etc. in the MEP stuff
> yet, but why doesn't the name matter for faults too? In a complex
> MEP there can be faults going in different directions etc. and
> in such cases it seems to be necessary to say which fault I'm
> talking about when I indicate the actual message contents.

However, I do agree that for the simple In-only and In-Out meps
(and their corresponding reverse ones) the message references
are indeed irrelevant for faults.

What I'm concerned about is dropping them for the general case.

Sanjiva.