Re: Media types handling in WSDL 1.2

On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 10:00, Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:
> Here is a document to mull over for the f2f meeting to address my long
> standing action item:
> [[
> Philippe write up a proposal for embedding binary data types in schema.
> ]]
>
> The document contains 4 different directions. Following discussions with
> my colleagues and schema experts, I intentionally do not provide a
> recommendation regarding which solution should be picked:
> http://www.w3.org/2003/09/0912-media-types.html

[FYI]

Mark Nottingham pointed out [1] that he also sent a set of proposals to
the XMLP WG, back in July [2]. Besides providing pros and cons on some
of the solutions proposed earlier, we should now consider a fifth one
(proposal #3) using URI.

Philippe

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2003Sep/0046.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2003Jul/0049.html